Thanks for using Hustly
By “personally identifying information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, date of birth, IP address, device ID, credit/debit card information, telephone number, mailing address, or email address. In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean Hustly, and “you” or “your” mean any person who visits our website. To clarify, the given meaning of “Personal information” under this policy is in addition to the definition provided by the applicable law.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information where permitted by applicable law.
- Information you Provide:
“Personal Data” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data and a few other categories of information, from a few different sources, as described below.
We receive the information you provide to us when you:
- Create an account with us to log into your Hustly account on our website, We may collect certain Personal Date from you, such as your first and last name, email, mailing address, payment information such as your credit card numbers for making purchases and phone number);
- By also using our service, you may provide us with the demographic information that is not unique to you such as your gender, age and ZIP code.
- Account information, such as online password and other log-in details used to access the Hustly service;
- When you post a User Generated content or provide us with service feedback on our site, the information contained in your user-generated content will be stored on our servers and will be available to be seen by other users who make use of the Hustly service.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- Automated information collection
We may collect certain information about your use of the Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information: When you access the Site and make use of our service, our server automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links: The Site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1×1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. Web beacons can collect the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the Web beacon comes from, and the time the web beacon was viewed. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the Site, to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the Site.
- Information Automatically Collected by Third Parties About You
Please rest assured that this site will only collect information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys and emails. It is the intent of this site to use information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
Generally, Hustly uses the information gathered to provide, improve, and develop our Site and the Services we provide to you, to communicate with you, to offer you a better service, and to protect us and our users. When you interact with or make use of the Hustly service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal information that we collect about you for various reasons.
- Personalize your experience with our products and services and also provide products and services you request (such as receiving our email newsletter when you sign up to receiving such).
- For communication purposes; We may send emails to the email address you provide to us, push notifications to your device via the Hustly and enabled notifications, and text messages to any cellphone number you provided to us, to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, and other Service-related purposes.
- Identify and authenticate you so you may access certain content or use certain of our services;
- Increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and services and prevent misuse;
- To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with the Hustly Service
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our Service (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions;
- To evaluate and develop new features, technologies, and improvements to the Hustly Service.
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties, for example, licensing agreements and to take appropriate action with respect to reports of intellectual property infringement and inappropriate content.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies, including this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
Personal Information That We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site, from Log-In Users or through Offline Tracking Information collected through the Services, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may provide certain information about you to our service providers. They shall only make use of your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your data to provide services on our behalf.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share personal information or any information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Merger and Acquisition: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through your usage of our Service to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Company’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
- Protection: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through the Site and your usage of the Hustly Service if we deem it necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or third parties.
- Breach of Terms: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through the Site and your usage of the Hustly Service if we find that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any policies or usage guidelines for products or services.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose personal information or any information collected through the Site and your usage of the Hustly Service if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials, law enforcement authorities or a valid subpoena, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity, including without limitation to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute any criminal offense or attack.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
Third Party service providers, Affiliates, Vendors or partners of Hustly who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services for Hustly are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Hustly.
Third-Party Services and Sites
Data Retention and Deletion
We keep information about you only as long as necessary to provide you with the Hustly Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Hustly Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your information for as long as you are a user of the Hustly Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary information about you until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the information for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary information for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Keeping Your Data Safe
As a matter of policy, we are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a strong password that is unique to your Hustly account, never share your password with anyone, limit access to your App and browser.
Control Over Your Information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
- Access, Correction, and Portability: You can access and edit most of your basic account information right in the settings section. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we let you access or update your personal information. We may also reject your request to access or update your personal information for a number of reasons, including, for example, if the request risks the privacy of other users or is unlawful.
- Deletion: While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong user of Hustly, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, you can do that within the settings sections. You can also delete some information on the service.
- Communicating with other users: It’s important to us that you stay in control over whom you communicate with within the public chat space.